Apartment

The Maple Condo

The Maple Condo. Coming soon to village of maple in the city of vaughan, mackenzie condos, is a new boutique building by pemberton group. Maple woods is a freehold condominium that is located at bukit timah road in district 21.

New Condos Maple, PreConstruction Condos Maple
New Condos Maple, PreConstruction Condos Maple from pembertongroup.com

For rent, the maple @ ratchada 19, 1 bedroom, 2nd floor, near mrt ratchadaphisek. The building has 30 floors and a total of 318 units. 21 (clementi, upper bukit timah) tenure:

The Project Was Completed In The Year 1997 With A Total Of 697 Units Available For Sale Or Rent.

Inside maple condominiums, the true magic begins. The verdin is maple grove’s first residential condominium. Maplewood condominiums are nestled in the historical district of downers grove.

I Am Afraid Most Of The Info Found Internet Misleading.

Approximately 75% of owners live in their condos while the other 25% rent theirs out. I can’t believe ytl is so generous giving a condo 35 acre land which can generate tons of money for future development. The construction of this project was done by a famous development company known as the ytl land & development bhd and the development of this project was completed in the year 2006.

Listed Below Is All The Villas At Maple.

The condominium is located close to public transportation that allows residents to move easily from. It is considered to be a great addition to. 11 ratings from 11 user reviews.

For Rent, The Maple @ Ratchada 19, 1 Bedroom, 2Nd Floor, Near Mrt Ratchadaphisek.

This is a residential individual property. The sale and rental of condos are handled by the individual owner and/or their real estate agent. As a vibrant destination, the development will shape new.

The Building Has 30 Floors And A Total Of 318 Units.

It was completed in 2006. The maple condominium is a freehold condominium located in sentul, kuala lumpur. There are 30 listings for sale and 25 listings for rent in the maple condominium.

Leave a Reply